Recipes: Yummy Christmas Beauty (Eggless Chocolate Cake)
Christmas Beauty (Eggless Chocolate Cake).
You can cook Christmas Beauty (Eggless Chocolate Cake) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Beauty (Eggless Chocolate Cake)
- It's 1 cup of Maida/ Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 4 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Powder Sugar.
- It's 1/2 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oil.
- It's 1/2 Cup of curd.
- It's 2 tsp of Instant Coffee Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Whipped Cream.
- It's 1/2-1 Cup of Glazed Cherries for garnish.
Christmas Beauty (Eggless Chocolate Cake) instructions
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees C. Grease and dust 2 8 inch cake tins of same shape..
- In a bowl mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda..
- Make a well in the centre and add oil, milk, curd and vanilla..
- Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated along with coffee powder..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Place the tin on the wire rack..
- Flip the cake on the rack, remove the lining paper and allow it to cool completely before using it with any other filling and frosting..
- You can also wrap it up in cling wrap and refrigerate to use it later..
- I have used whipped cream for icing and glazed cherries.Decorating the cake is according to our choice, since it’s Christmas time, I have used Red and White colours..