Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie. A healthy dragon fruit smoothie recipe that uses mango, bananas, and almond milk. A perfect combo that turns a gorgeous bright pink hue! Dragon fruit has a mild taste, so the tropical flavor is played up with a squeeze of fresh lime.
Add protein powder and a plant based milk for a. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, and chia seeds. This dragon fruit smoothie recipe is delicious in a bowl or glass. You can have Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie
- You need 1 of dragon fruit roughly chopped.
- You need 2 of small bananas chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of chilled yogurt.
- Prepare 7-8 of ice cubes crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of chia seeds for garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds for garnish.
The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet. Though I've shared my simple method for Making a Pitaya Bowl at Home. It has a beautiful magenta color and you This Dragon Fruit Smoothie is such a winning combination of flavor! And can we talk about that The color with brighten and you'll get a creamy rich consistency.
Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie step by step
- Put all the above ingredients except for chia and pumpkin seeds into a blender and blend into a smooth paste..
- Pour in a glass or bowl and garnish with chia and pumpkin seeds..
Feel free to taste it to see if need. See recipes for Dragon Fruit Flavour Lassi, Dragon Fruit Smoothie too. Sugar free dragon fruit banana smoothie. For your midday hunger pangs a glass full of smoothie is all you need. #bcam. Watch How We Make Banana Smoothies.