Recipes: Perfect Powerhouse smoothie
Powerhouse smoothie. This Powerhouse Potassium Smoothie is creamy, fruity, and made with potassium-rich foods including avocado This Powerhouse Potassium Smoothie (if you didn't guess by the ambiguous name!) is. Waking up to a smoothie for breakfast is always a treat!! There are many ways to make a balanced smoothie.
If you have kids at home, you are probably constantly worry about them eating nutritious foods. It is common for some kids to be picky eaters. Need to add a little kick to your smoothies? You can cook Powerhouse smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Powerhouse smoothie
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1/2 c of frozen blueberries.
- It's 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 c of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's of ice cubes as needed.
Also, I should note: yes, I'm using a bone broth powder (which is a bit more savory) in my smoothie. Vegan smoothie made with banana, frozen blueberries and raspberries, chai seed, cinnamon, coconut oil, fitppl vanilla and goji Plant Blend together smoothie base, then top with toppings and enjoy! Here is a great smoothie that's full of antioxidants. The celery gives it a great taste.
Powerhouse smoothie instructions
- Cut the carrot into chunks..
- If the coconut oil is solid, melt it in the microwave..
- Add all ingredients except ice cubes to blender and blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed and carrot is completely chopped..
- Add ice and blend until desired consistency is reached..
Since smoothies are full of fresh fruits, vegetables, and protein — the options are endless. We mix it up with lots of variety so the smoothies don't get boring. I am posting our fabulous six superfood. If you're looking for a smoothie for energy, the Protein Powerhouse is the best option. Join the GreenBlender Smoothie Club to get five hand crafted smoothie recipes, and all the ingredients you'll need to Protein Powerhouse Smoothie Recipe.