Recipes: Perfect Double layers smoothie
Double layers smoothie. DOUBLE LAYERED SMOOTHIE - The best, the easiest double layered smoothie recipe you can find! Pour the banana smoothie in a glass. Layer the avocado smoothie on top of the banana smoothie.
And besides, it at least looks healthy, whith strawberries, oatmeal, and chia seeds. Layer banana-strawberry smoothie onto mango smoothie, gently spooning mixture around inside edge of each glass to create a clean horizontal line. Note: Nutritional analysis is per smoothie. You can have Double layers smoothie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double layers smoothie
- You need 1 bowl of pineapple pieces.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of strawberry yogurt (low fat).
- It's of For 2nd layer.
- You need 5 of strawberries.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream.
DIY Homemade Smoothie Cups Freeze Drinks Cup Double Layer Summer Juice Ice Cream. Sign in to check out Check out as guest. This double-layered smoothie was inspired by a classic summertime frozen goodie, the orange creamsicle, and makes for a fun brunch treat. "It's rich in potassium, which helps control blood pressure , and magnesium, which is important for proper muscle function," says Amy Gorin, R. N., owner of Amy Gorin Nutrition in the New York City area.
Double layers smoothie instructions
- Firstly in a blender take pineapple, banana, honey, cinnamon powder grated coconut and yogurt and blend until smooth. Now pour in the glass. Keep aside..
- Now in blender take strawberry and vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth. Pour strawberry smoothie on top of the pineapple Smoothie..
- Now ready for serve..
Smoothies are exciting, but double-layered smoothies are even more exciting. This mango-berry smoothie is packed with plant-based pectin and vitamin C, both of which help lower serum cholesterol levels, especially LDL cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol). Cholesterol is the building block of cell walls, hormones, and digestive juices, but too high LDL cholesterol (which is the case for. Personally, I think the double-layering adds a nice touch to these immune boosting smoothie recipes. And when healthy food looks appealing, I enjoy it more!