Recipes: Perfect Christmas Eggless tutti-frutti Cake
Christmas Eggless tutti-frutti Cake.
You can have Christmas Eggless tutti-frutti Cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Eggless tutti-frutti Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 drop of pineapple essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tutti-frutti.
- You need Few of cashew nuts and raisins.
Christmas Eggless tutti-frutti Cake step by step
- Add milk and vinegar and mix, keep it for 10 minutes to curdle, milk should be room temperature..
- Mix curd and sugar to a smooth mixture, then add oil and mix till fluffy..
- Sieve maida, baking powder and baking soda 2 to 3 times..
- Now add the dry mix into curd mix..
- Add milk vinegar mix to form a smooth batter, do not over mix..
- Now add essence and mix..
- Now add all dry fruits and tutti-frutti and again mix well..
- Now grease a cake tin and pour the batter in it and bake in a preheated pressure cooker for 40 to 45 minutes or a toothpick comes out clean..
- Now let it cool for few minutes and cut into your desire shape..