Recipes: Healthy Strawberry-banana smoothie bowl
Strawberry-banana smoothie bowl. This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is a simple and sweet treat! It's a healthy Paleo + vegan breakfast or snack made with only a few ingredients, and you can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes. This Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is super easy to make and it tastes better than ice cream!
This is a great, quick breakfast smoothie bowl and a great reason to keep bananas in your freezer for just such an occasion! This is a great, quick breakfast smoothie bowl. I pretty much always have frozen bananas in my freezer, because as soon as they get brown, I'll freeze them for exactly this use. You can cook Strawberry-banana smoothie bowl using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry-banana smoothie bowl
- You need 8-9 of strawberries.
- It's 1 of banana.
- Prepare As needed of milkmaid.
- Prepare As needed of Granola.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded pineapple (optional).
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Pretty sure that I have made literally thousands of smoothies over the years. But one particular smoothie recipe that will always be a fave was the. This strawberry banana smoothie bowl is one of my all time favorite go-to's! It's perfect for breakfast or lunch and is so easy to make.
Strawberry-banana smoothie bowl step by step
- Take a banana. slice it. Put into a air tight box and freeze for about 10-20 mins.
- Slice the strawberries and freeze them too..
- Take out the frozen fruits and put them in a blender.
- Add About 2 tbs of milkmaid.
- Add 4-5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Blend it all into a smooth paste.
- Take the smoothie out into a bowl.
- Add toppings now. You can add granola, fresh strawberries and shredded pineapple..
- Enjoy your healthy and very tasty strawberry banana smoothie!.
It's a healthy Paleo + vegan breakfast or snack made with only a few ingredients, and you can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes. Seriously: Smoothie bowls are pretty darn awesome and I'm so glad I finally went for it and tried my smoothie with a spoon! If you haven't tried them for Try this banana blueberry smoothie bowl for starters or my strawberry and peach smoothie bowl or any of my protein shakes and add whatever. Make a smoothie bowl for a more filling meal. Blend together the frozen banana, strawberries, and coconut milk until smooth.