Recipes: Healthy gingerbread cookies
gingerbread cookies. This classic cut-out gingerbread cookie recipe is easy to make, perfect for decorating, and always so delicious. Gingerbread cookie recipes all start the same and mine comes from my mom. To her recipe, I add a little more molasses and increase the amount of spice favors.
Bust out your cookie cutter and make this classic Christmas treat! You can cut them into gingerbread men or use. At the holidays, gingerbread cookies are a dessert staple. You can have gingerbread cookies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of gingerbread cookies
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of molasses.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of orange zest.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of ground cloves.
These crispy cookies are full of delicious spices that give them a distinctive flavor. While there is quite a bit of prep work involved in making. Whether or not you actually like gingerbread cookies is kinda irrelevant. You make them every single year because they make people happy.
gingerbread cookies instructions
- preheat oven 375.
- with an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter. then add egg, syrup, and molasses..
- in a seperate bowl, whisk together flour, soda and spices.
- fridgerate dough for an hour. roll dough out and cut with cookie cutters.
- cook cookies 8 to 10 minutes..
And because they're so damn adorable. These holiday gingerbread cookies are filled with sugar, spice and everything nice. Win your Christmas cookie swap by making one of these festive treats. Kids can help make these Gingerbread Cookies. The dough can be cut into any of their favorite holiday-themed shapes and decorated.