Recipes: Healthy Choco lassi cheesecake smoothie
Choco lassi cheesecake smoothie. This choco lassi is definitely loved by the chocolate lovers and it goes well with the sunny. This time we are here with something new in Summer Drinks. Yes!, it is our Choco Lassi.
Page not found ~ kiran+tarun [ R e c i p e b ♥ x ]. Coconut Mango Lassi, Mango Smoothie, Vegan Lassi, Low-carb mango drink, Gluten-free mango drink, GF mango lassi. This creamy mango chia smoothie with yogurt makes a healthy, light and refreshing summer drink you will want to enjoy more often than you plan. You can cook Choco lassi cheesecake smoothie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco lassi cheesecake smoothie
- Prepare 15 of Oreo biscuits.
- It's 3-4 of Oreo biscuits, for garnishing.
- Prepare 8-9 of roasted almonds, for garnishing.
- It's 6 large scoop of vanilla icecream.
- It's 3 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- You need 400 gram of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of full fat chilled milk.
- You need 100 gram of cream cheese.
- It's 3 of small banana.
- It's 3-4 of dates.
- Prepare 6-7 of raisins.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black salt.
- You need 6-7,as required of ice cubes.
Stir in mango-yogurt smoothie mixture (lassi), then add the eggs and beat until smooth. Pour cheesecake batter into the baking cups, filling Once cheesecakes are cooled, remove the metal liners carefully. Garnish each cake with warm mango-raisin chutney. Mango Lassi Smoothie will be a perfect start to your day especially when you can do a little prep the night before.
Choco lassi cheesecake smoothie instructions
- In a mixer jar take Oreo biscuits and crush it..
- Now in the mixer jar add yogurt, cream cheese,banana,dates, raisins, condensed milk, Coco powder, coffee powder, black salt and blend on high speed until smooth..
- Check the sweetness,add milk, ice cubes and blend it again..
- Pour smoothie in mason jars, topped it with icecream, pieces of Oreo biscuits,chopped roasted almonds, drizzle some chocolate sauce and serve immediately..
Lassi: a dinner time summer drink popular in Northern Pakistan. It is made with buttermilk or yogurt and sweetened with honey. This drink is also popular in Bangladesh and India. This Mango Lassi recipe has just a handful of ingredients and makes for a healthy breakfast or Indian-inspired treat! I've always loved Indian food but thought it wasn't something easily made at home.