Recipes: Diet Watermelon Slushie
Watermelon Slushie. It's easy to make and Today I'm sharing a super easy, tasty, and healthy Watermelon Slushie recipe with you all. I would replacecthe water with ice because The watermelon itself is already very juicy. Frozen watermelon creates a slushie base, light coconut milk complements the flavor while adding creamy.
Boozy Watermelon Slushies. by Delish US. This watermelon slushie has the best texture ever. It's like a soft served-icey-slushie- texture. You can cook Watermelon Slushie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Slushie
- You need 1 cup of watermelon chunks.
- You need Few of Mint leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's as per taste of Sugar.
He refuses to eat watermelon but for some reason loves these watermelon slushies when it's turned. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. This watermelon slush features fresh cantaloupe and orange juice with just a bit of honey. Reviews for: Photos of Best Watermelon Slushie.
Watermelon Slushie instructions
- In a mixer, blender add watermelon, mint leaves, sugar, lemon juice and blend it.
- Then pour the juice into a cake tin or any bowl and refrigerate it for 4to 5 hours until it turns like ice.
- Once done scrap it with help of a spoon and add into serving bowl.
- Serve it immediately..
Ice adds a lot of water to your slushie, so you only get one shot at blending it all together really well. A delicious way to make a great home-made watermelon slushie. When temperatures spike, this thirst-quenching watermelon slushie recipe will cool you off. We can't think of a better way to stay hydrated this summer than with a watermelon boba slushie. This easy Watermelon Slushie is a natural alternative to the slushies bought at gas stations and convenience stores.