Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie.
You can have Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie
- You need 2 of mangoes.
- It's 1 cup of or more ice crushed.
- It's 1-2 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked boba.
Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie instructions
- Cooked the boba as the instructions. Then rinse it with cold water and set aside..
- Blends the mangoes, sweet condensed milk, and ice cube..
- Place the boba into a tall glass, then pour the mango smoothie into it. Using the large straw and enjoy it. It’s very very good for summer and hot weather..
- See you in my next recipe!.