Recipes: Delicious Easy peasy mango smoothie
Easy peasy mango smoothie. Easy Peasy Foodie. easy, delicious, stress-free, family food. A delicious, tropical tasting smoothie with a hidden portion of spinach, giving it a wonderful green colour, this Pineapple, Mango, Coconut and Cashew Nut Smoothie makes a great quick and healthy breakfast or mid-afternoon pick me up. Mango is a great choice for making smoothies that are weight loss friendly and delicious.
This Mango Pineapple Smoothie recipe was inspired by Maui where mangos and pineapples grow wild and free (and where we've been hanging out for the Easy Peasy. Enjoy your taste of the tropics. 🙂. For those of you who like this sort of thing: (notice it's an amazing source of Vit C, Vit A and fiber!) With frozen peaches and mangos, these quick and easy smoothies taste like something from a tropical vacation. You can have Easy peasy mango smoothie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy peasy mango smoothie
- Prepare 1 cup of Alphonso pulp.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond Milk.
- You need as per taste of Sugar or you can replace it with honey.
- You need as needed of Ice cubes.
How to make peach mango smoothies. This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for And when it's mango season I always grab several fresh mangoes at the market to whip up a variety of recipes. But there's no recipe easier than this.
Easy peasy mango smoothie instructions
- First add 1 cup Alphonso pulp in blender..
- Then add in 1 cup Almond Milk followed by sugar and ice cubes. Here I've added 2 tbsp sugar..
- Blend all together. And then top it up with sliced mango and saffron (optional). ❤️.
- You can replace almond milk with yoghurt as well. ☺️.
Mango Peach Smoothie. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Simple family meals you can make with easy-to-find fresh ingredients! Super smooth, and really satisfies that need for a smoothie or ice cream, while being very healthy! The mango taste is so distinctive, the stevia is undetectable. Of course you could use sugar or honey to sweeten to taste as well but that will add sugar and calories.