Recipes: Delicious Coconut dry fruits smoothie
Coconut dry fruits smoothie. passion fruits, coconut milk, fruit, natural sweetener, sapote. Sweet pineapple, strawberries, kiwis and other fruit combined with coconut milk and sweetened with raw honey make for a fantastic smoothie! Dried coconut often goes underappreciated when compared to other dried fruits.
Coconut meat is the white flesh inside a coconut. This article tells you everything you need to know about coconut meat, including its nutrients Coconuts are the large seeds of coconut palms ( Cocos nucifera ), which grow in tropical climates. Their brown, fibrous husks conceal the meat inside. You can cook Coconut dry fruits smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut dry fruits smoothie
- You need of Coconut water.
- Prepare of Whole Milk.
- Prepare of Dry fruits(almond,pistachio,cashew nuts,raisins).
- It's of Coconut flakes or fresh coconut flash.
- You need of Condencedmilk.
Prepared by Sarah Shilhavy, Photo by Jeremiah Shilhavy. I will probably leave out the nuts and flax seed, and dried coconut but I'm sure it will be delicious! Want a super healthy and really nutritious smoothie? Coconut water is sometimes used on the scalp to treat dry and flaky skin.
Coconut dry fruits smoothie step by step
- Place coconut flesh or meat and coconut juice in a blender jar and blend until smooth puree..
- Add dry fruits and milk and blend it until smooth and add 1/2tspn condencedmilk blend it for second..
- Pour prepared mixture in serving glasses and serve..
See more ideas about Smoothies, Fruit smoothies, Coconut water. The Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk is perfect for this smoothie since it has a hint of coconut flavor, it's dairy free, and it's not loaded with any extra sugars. I also added some unsweetened shredded coconut to the smoothie just for a little extra flavor kick. They don't really blend up, which leaves. Avocado and coconut cream give this smoothie a thick and creamy consistency, as well as an ample amount.