Recipes: Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie. Especially when peanut butter and chocolate are involved. This one also happens to be naturally sweetened with honey, and it's packed with protein to get my new mom friends through long days (and even longer nights). Here's the link for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie recipe.
This chocolate peanut butter green smoothie is best enjoyed right away! When I was a teacher I would blend it up before I left for. Recipe: Peanut Butter & Chocolate Green Smoothie. You can cook Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of frozen chopped banana (peeled).
- Prepare 1 cup of tightly-packed fresh spinach.
- It's 1 cup of Ice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk (dairy milk, almond milk, etc.).
- You need 3 tbsp. of Peanut butter.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of Honey.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla extract.
Even though this "Banana Rama" smoothie contains zucchini and spinach, it has a sweet flavor, thanks to the classic combination of banana, peanut butter, and chocolate. This tasty smoothie combines carbohydrates and protein to refuel post workout. Get extra vitamins and minerals without sacrificing taste! Making a chocolate peanut butter smoothie is just about the easiest thing ever.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie instructions
- Pulse all ingredients together in a blender until combined. Serve immediately, garnish with mini chocolate chips if you'd like..
Throw everything in a blender and puree. At the end, you may need to You can actually do this with any low carb breakfast smoothie, by the way. Try it with a strawberry avocado smoothie or even a keto green smoothie. But banana + chocolate Vega + peanut butter is absolute heaven people. It's as close as is gets to drinking a chocolate peanut butter milkshake I buy a bag or two of frozen organic spinach every week for green smoothies from Trader Joes or Whole Foods.