Recipe: Tasty One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice
One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice.
You can have One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice
- You need 1 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 3 stalks of celery cut into small sizes.
- Prepare 3 of carrots, peel and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 4 of small bell pepper cut into diced.
- You need 1 cup of black bean.
- You need 3 stalks of green onion finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of mushroom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need of 1/4 tsp thyme.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- You need of 2 cups water.
One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice instructions
- Heat up a large pan and sautéed the onion without oil, add the bay leaves cooked in about 3 minutes. Sprinkle some water to avoid of getting burnt..
- Add carrots and celery. Keep sautéed for 2-3 minutes, add mushrooms powder, cumin, oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce..
- Stir and combine all together. Add rice, bell pepper, black bean, and salt. Keep sautéed for 2 minutes then add water and stir well..
- Covers with the lids and cooked in a medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until the rice cooked..
- Uncovered and sprinkle with green onion. Transfer to the serving plate or bowl. Since I don’t use tomatoes on my recipe, I like to serve it with squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!.
- HappyCooking ❤️.