Recipe: Tasty AMIEs Sweet VEGETABLE Cake
AMIEs Sweet VEGETABLE Cake.
You can cook AMIEs Sweet VEGETABLE Cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Sweet VEGETABLE Cake
- Prepare 75 grams of fresh spinach.
- It's 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- It's 125 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 of medium eggs.
- You need 30 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 40 grams of almond powder.
- Prepare 30 grams of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon rind.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of baking powder.
AMIEs Sweet VEGETABLE Cake instructions
- Heat oven to 160°C. Mix brown sugar and almond powder together. Sprinkle the mixture into the base and sides of a 20 cm-deep round cake tin..
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs and sugar together until the mixture is pale and thick. Add lemon rind and carrots. Whisk until smooth. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix spinach, flour and baking powder together. Carefully fold into the egg mixture and add the butter. Mix until well blended..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking tin, spread to level and bake for 50 minutes until a skewer comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely..