Recipe: Delicious Apple Spice Bread Cake
Apple Spice Bread Cake.
You can cook Apple Spice Bread Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Spice Bread Cake
- Prepare 10 of Granny Smith apples.
- You need 2 sticks of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 2 cans of flaky Pillsbury biscuits.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gingerbread spice.
Apple Spice Bread Cake step by step
- Peel and dice up apples. Reserve one apple (peel and slice thinly to lay on bottom of cake pan for aesthetics).
- Mix lemon juice, 1 cup brown sugar, vanilla into diced apples.
- In large pan melt 1 stick of butter and cook down diced apples for 20 minutes on medium heat until softened.
- Place in dish to cool for about 15 mins and in meantime preheat oven to 375.
- Melt other stick of butter in bowl and mix with remainder brown sugar and set aside..
- In cake pan apply pam spray. Lay sliced apples at the bottom..
- Take biscuits and peel in half then quarter. Place in dish with apple mixture and after combined pour in cake pan..
- Cook in oven for 25mins, take out and brush butter/sugar mixture on the top of the dessert also allowing butter to run into inner sides of cake pan around the dessert. Cook for another 5-10mins..
- Take out and cool for 10-15 before flipping/removing from cake pan.