Kiwi Banana Smoothie.
You can cook Kiwi Banana Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kiwi Banana Smoothie
- Prepare 1 handful of baby spinach.
- It's 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of water, skim milk or unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of small ripe banana(preferably frozen).
- Prepare 1 of kiwi peeled and cut in half.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 5 of ice cubes.
- It's 1 of optional packet of splenda or a small spoonful of honey. I prefer my smoothie without the added sweetness in this one.
Kiwi Banana Smoothie step by step
- Add spinach and next three ingredients to a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend 30-45 seconds more..