Smoothie Pancakes. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Smoothie Recipes From Kraft®. These easy banana smoothie pancakes from Super Healthy Kids require just six ingredients, including Greek yogurt for a subtle tang and extra protein. If low-fat and protein-packed are your thing, these protein smoothie pancakes from Peachy Palate incorporate protein powder and egg whites into the batter, plus additional protein powder into the.
The natural sweetness of a banana smoothie - turned pancakes. And not just any pancakes - fluffy and moist and filling pancakes. Smoothie Pancakes with Berries, Banana, Yogurt, and Nuts. You can have Smoothie Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoothie Pancakes
- It's 1 cup of oats or oat flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 of small banana.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- It's 1 of date (optional).
- It's 1 tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg.
- It's of Approximately 1/3 cup milk.
Recipe by Jamie Oliver, from Everyday Super Food. All the delicious smoothie ingredients in a form you can eat with a fork! Plus the green color makes them fun to eat and all the flavors covering the spinach makes them kid-friendly! One thing I did notice is that if you eat them hot straight out of the pan, you can taste the spinach a little.
Smoothie Pancakes instructions
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side..
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain.
Beat egg whites with smoothie mix. Add enough water to make the consistency of pancake mix. I do like to add some form of greens into smoothies, usually spinach, so, therefore, green smoothie pancakes are what we have most often. In this recipe, I used two bananas but often I only add one and substitute the other with kiwi, mango or any other fruit. Heat a sauce pan on medium heat and add the blueberries and honey.