Dates And Chocolate Smoothie.
You can have Dates And Chocolate Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dates And Chocolate Smoothie
- It's 400 ml of Milk.
- You need of Dates deseeded and soaked in a cup of hot milk about a fistful.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp (each for each glass) of Cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed chopped nuts.
Dates And Chocolate Smoothie instructions
- Boil milk and keep aside. Add cocoa powder, cinnamon powder and sugar half of the quantity mentioned in each glasses..
- Lastly add in the soaked dates as it is or blended into a smooth paste. Add half each into both the glasses..
- Garnish with chopped nuts, cream and chocolate sprinkles or shavings..
- Last but not the least, don't forget to serve it pretty chilled..