Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Cup Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Jif creamy peanut butter.
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 packages of Reese's peanut butter cup miniatures.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies step by step
- Cream together peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Add flour, salt, and baking soda and mix well..
- Roll into balls and place in a mini-muffin pan..
- Bake at 350° for 10-13 minutes..
- Immediately place Reese's peanut butter cup in the center while still hot..