Fruity tropical smoothie bowl. You'll snack on this smoothie with a spoon rather than a straw. This version lets you enjoy the texture of the blended fruit and the whole fruit. Looking for an easy smoothie recipe?
Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Fruity Tropical Smoothie Bowl en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. This tropical smoothie bowl is bursting with flavors. You can cook Fruity tropical smoothie bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruity tropical smoothie bowl
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cherries.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of acai powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It's 1 handful of ice.
- Prepare of Toppings of your choosing.
It's cold, delicious creamy and just fun to eat with toppings like coconut and kiwi. Typically a smoothie is gluten free. Yet when you transform it into a smoothie bowl, you're in control of this piece even more. Yet it's very easy to make sure it's gluten.
Fruity tropical smoothie bowl instructions
- Fill your blender with the milk or water of your choosing.
- Add the cherries, blueberries, strawberries and mango. (they should be frozen if you want your smoothie bowl to have a "icecream" thickness.).
- Add the ice if needed and the acai powder and protein powder..
- Blend until smooth. You may need to stir the mixture a few times so there's no chuncks..
- Add any toppings such as coconut, fruit, granola, seeds ect..
This Tropical Smoothie Bowl is fruity and refreshing with Hawaiian flavors. Enjoy it any time you want a natural energy boost. This mango smoothie bowl is vegan and paleo-friendly, and is loaded with nutrients. The zesty tropical flavors in this smoothie bowl are delicious. Baja Chicken Bowl. grilled chicken, rice, black beans, smashed avocado, romaine, pickled red onion, cheddar & roasted tomato salsa.