Protein Fruit Smoothie.
You can cook Protein Fruit Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Protein Fruit Smoothie
- It's 16 oz of greek yogurt.
- It's 8 oz of 1% or skim milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen mango slightly thawed.
- You need 12 of fresh mint.
Protein Fruit Smoothie step by step
- Place fruit in blender.
- Add dairy. More milk can be added to make smoother. Just a slash at a time..
- Blend on high until well mixed. Less mixing if you prefer chunky..
- Once blended drop leaves in blender opening and pulse at least 15 times..