How To Make Delicious Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie. Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie Tastes a bit like cheesecake without the guilt!! The Berry Cheesecake Smoothie is a tangy and indulgently sweet way to start your day off right. Process all ingredients in blender until smooth..
Pour into a glass and enjoy! I sure don't, which makes me love this cheesecake blueberry smoothie recipe all the more. It's a great recipe for breakfast or a snack in the heat of summer, plus it's: Easy. You can cook Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of handful fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of skim milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mixed berries.
- Prepare 1 oz of reduced fat cream cheese,softened.
- It's 1/4 cup of heaping of blueberry or vanilla low fat greek yogurt(I like dannon light and fit greek).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- You need 1 of splenda,stevia or truvia packet or a bit of honey(2 tsp).
Just mix everything up in a blender. Use fresh or frozen blueberries and a few basics from the grocery store. A healthy, gluten free cheesecake… does that exist? Well, I found a loop hole.
Berry Cheesecake Green Smoothie step by step
- Add first three ingredients in a blender and blend at least 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 45 seconds or until its thick and smooth..
A delicious and nutritious berry cheesecake protein smoothie that's protein packed and full of antioxidants. In blender, place milk, cream cheese and contents of smoothie pouch. Keto cheesecake smoothie recipes are one such option. As the name suggests, these smoothies taste a lot like a cheesecake, but they're in liquid form. Most of the smoothies are also faster to make than a cheesecake and use easy-to-find ingredients.