How to Cook Yummy Vegetarian nachos
You can have Vegetarian nachos using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian nachos
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of brown onion, thinly sliced.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 of zucchini, finely chopped.
- It's 400 g of can finely chopped tomatoes.
- It's 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of x 400g cans brown lentils, drained, rinsed.
- It's 2 of x 130g packets nacho cheese tortilla corn chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza cheese.
- It's 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need 250 g of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 of small red onion, halved, thinly sliced.
- It's 1 of fresh jalapeno chilli, halved, sliced.
- Prepare of Sour cream, serve.
- It's of Fresh coriander leaves, to serve.
- You need of Lime wedges, to serve.
- Prepare of Mild paprika, to serve.
Vegetarian nachos instructions
- Preheat grill on high..
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring for 4 minutes or until just softened. Add garlic, ground coriander and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add zucchini. Cook for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add lentils. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture thickens..
- Meanwhile, place chips on large baking tray. Top with cheese. Bake for 2 minutes or until golden..
- Top cheese with lentil mixture, avocado, cherry tomato, red onion, chilli and avocado. Sprinkle with fresh coriander. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with sour cream and lime..