Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Blueberry Pudding Cake
Blueberry Pudding Cake.
You can cook Blueberry Pudding Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Pudding Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cup of Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It's 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- It's 1 cup of Boiling Water.
Blueberry Pudding Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Toss blueberries with lemon juice and cinnamon and place in a greased 8 inch square baking dish..
- In a small bowl combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar and baking powder. Stir in milk, butter and vanilla. Spoon evenly over berries..
- For the topping, combine 3/4 cup sugar and cornstarch. Sprinkle over batter. Slowly pour boiling water evenly over everything..
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..