Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Tahini Dressing (vegetarian)
Tahini Dressing (vegetarian).
You can cook Tahini Dressing (vegetarian) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahini Dressing (vegetarian)
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of medium lemon juiced.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of maple syrup or substitute agave or honey.
- It's 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Water to thin.
Tahini Dressing (vegetarian) step by step
- In a sauce pan toast sesame seeds and add ¼ cup water to the seeds..
- In food processor pulse the seeds until creamy. Might have to add another ¾ cup water to get the consistency..
- If you don't have sesame seeds or a food processor... Amazon has the tahini paste..
- To a medium mixing bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup. If adding salt and garlic, add now (optional)..
- Whisk to combine. Then slowly add water until creamy and pourable. The mixture may seize up and thicken at first, but continue adding water a little at a time and whisking until creamy and smooth..
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity, salt for saltiness, or maple syrup for sweetness..
- Enjoy fresh, or store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 5 days (sometimes longer). This is delicious on things like: salads, falafel, fritters, Buddha bowls and much much more.