Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Citrus Raisins Breakfast Cake
Citrus Raisins Breakfast Cake.
You can cook Citrus Raisins Breakfast Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Citrus Raisins Breakfast Cake
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Orange peel from 1 orange.
- You need of Lemon peep from one large lemon.
- You need 4 tsp of dried rosemary leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter melted.
- It's 1/4 cup of raisins.
Citrus Raisins Breakfast Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat bundt pan with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients..
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, buttermilk and butter. Then add it to the flour mixture..
- Add the lemon and orange peel. Then add the raisins. Stir all ingredients until combined. Spoon batter into bundt pan. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes..
- Glaze: In a small mixing bowl combine powdered sugar and enough orange juice to make a drizzling consistency. Pour the glaze over the warm cake and enjoy - best with vanilla ice cream 🙂.
- Bon Appetite!.