Easiest Way to Prep Yummy Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle
Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle.
You can have Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle
- It's 1 box of red velvet cake mix.
- It's 1 packages of Oreos.
- You need 2 box of Jello cheesecake filling.
- It's 3 cup of skim milk.
- Prepare 6 oz of cool whip.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Oreo Trifle instructions
- Prepare red velvet cake mix as directed on box.
- While the cake cooks, mix the milk and jello packages..
- Put the jello mixture in fridge to set..
- After jello has chilled (after about a half hour) mix it with the cool whip.
- After cake has cooled, layer the bottom of a trifle with 1 inch squares of the cake until it covers it..
- Add half if the jello mixture, then put crushed oreo (not too crushed, bigger chunks are better) on top of that. Then repeat with another layer of cake, jello filling, and Oreos to top it off..
- You might need more jello mixture depending on how much you prefer for each layer. If you prefer a thick layer, buy an extra box just in case.
- Put trifle in fridge if not consumed immediately. Got this recipe off the internet, not mine. Enjoy! :).