You can have Oreo Milkshakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Milkshakes
- Prepare 1 cup of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 glass of milk.
- It's 10 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
Oreo Milkshakes instructions
- Gather the ingredients..
- Place the vanilla ice cream, milk 8 of the oreo cookies and chocolate syrup in a blender and puree until smooth..
- Crush the remaining Oreo cookies by placing them in zip top plastic bag and pounding on them few times with rolling pin until they crumble..
- Pour the Milkshakes into 2 tall glasses and top each with the crushed Oreo cookie crumbs. Garnish with a Oreo..
- Surve the Shake immediately and Enjoy..