Christmas cookies. Christmas cookies or Christmas biscuits are traditionally sugar cookies or biscuits (though other flavours may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas. Submit a new christmas cookie recipe or review one you've made. Everybody will be delighted by their look and taste.
Mix up your holiday Make Elegant Christmas Tree Cookies. AngelicaMadeMe is about baking deliciously tempting treats. Share the best-loved Christmas cookie recipes! You can have Christmas cookies using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Christmas cookies
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour (more if needed).
- It's of icing.
- You need 1 box of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It's 1 of milk to consistency.
All these recipes are by home cooks like you, from Taste of Home. Our comprehensive How to Make Christmas Cookies article breaks down all the steps to help you make perfect Christmas cookies. Bonus, these techniques dont expire when the snow melts! These Are Our Family's Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipe!
Christmas cookies step by step
- cream together first 4 ingredients.
- add remaining ingredients and chill dough.
- once dough is chilled, preheat oven to 350°.
- roll out dough to about 1/8" thick.
- cut with cookie cutters (you can tell if dough is correct thickness if it comes out of cutter easily).
- bake for about 10 min.
- once cooled, frost cookies.
Not Only Are They Delicious, But They Are Great For Gifting To Family, Friends And Neighbors Or Leaving Out For Santa. It's everyone's favorite time of year: Christmas Cookie season! Whether you love sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies. Icebox Cookies Inside-Out Chocolate Chip Cookies. You don't have to be an expert baker to make these festive treats.