Easiest Way to Prep Perfect Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie. Adapted from the Pina Colada recipe with an added Indian twist this is a super delicious, super easy and a super healthy smoothie for that morning energy boost!!! Mike's Caribbean Food updated their business hours. Mikes Caribbean Food will be closed for business indefinitely.
Authentic tropical smoothie recipes :) Collection by Nina. We are kicking off spring with a celebration of our fans and their favorites! Come see what sipsational smoothies and tasty food items made the list. You can cook Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie
- You need of ● For The Fruits [fresh fruits - all to taste].
- You need of Strawberries.
- It's of Pineapple.
- It's of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare of Cantaloupe.
- You need of Green Melon.
- It's of Tangerine.
- Prepare of Grapes.
- Prepare of Kiwi [peeled].
- It's of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
- You need of Orange Juice [+ reserves - use to help crush ice].
- You need of Small Dash Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Crushed Ice.
- Prepare of ● For The Alcohol [use either].
- You need 1 of Generous Shot Ciroc Peach Vodka [preferred].
- It's 1 of Generous Shot Bacardi Superior Rum.
- It's of ● For The Garnish [rim edges with both and top drink].
- It's of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Shredded Sweetened Coconut.
Get our Whirld Famous smoothies, juices, and bowls delivered in just a few clicks. My Jamba rewards members can also apply rewards & earn points on delivery orders when you order on jamba.com or the jamba app! This one has a Caribbean setting, but is populated by mainly Eastern European talent. There is a fitfully interesting plot line involving inevitable villain Horst Baron running a real estate scheme in which beautiful babes are.
Mike's Tropical Adult Caribbean Smoothie instructions
- Add all fruits and juices to your blender..
- Fully blended fruit mixture pictured..
- Remove fruit blend and add ice and orange juice to mixer..
- Add your peach vodka. Preferred..
- Or, add Bacardi Rum if you'd like for a more tropical flare..
- Rim glasses with granulated sugar and shredded coconut. Top drink with shredded coconut. Enjoy responsibly!.
Save on your healthy addiction with Tropical Smoothie Cafe coupons! This smoothie will get you reminiscing of the sunshine pretty quickly. It's tropical, but has a unique matcha twist. This isn't the first time we've dabbled int. I will say that the addition of the pineapple makes a HUGE difference in this smoothie.