Rawesome PB&C smoothie!. Great recipe for Rawesome PB&C smoothie!. As a curious, soon-to-be RD, I got a breakfast smoothie craving one day and decided to try making my own. a healthier version. I stumbled upon raw cacao powder and powdered peanut butter and started experimenting.
They even have salads and one vegan "macromeal" of zucchini noodles and marinara sauce. Adding ingredients to their smoothies is no problem -- I really wanted kale in a pb&j drink and it was no issue. For the PB layer, mix the nut butters and the salt until smooth (if you're lazy, you can just use plain PB). You can have Rawesome PB&C smoothie! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rawesome PB&C smoothie!
- It's 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered peanut butter.
- You need 1 each of banana, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Greek yogurt, plain unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 cup of dairy-free milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raw honey (raw increases nutritional benefits of honey).
Fill them up with the remaining chocolate. This article gives you six of the best low sugar fruits, and tells a simple trick to lower sugar content and boost fiber in smoothies! Read on: Drinking one green smoothie a day is one of the simplest ways to maintain a healthy diet. Earth Mama Ecocert Canada Ecotrend Ecologics Ltd.
Rawesome PB&C smoothie! instructions
- Place ice cubes in the blender first with 1 cup of the milk, then add the banana, cacao powder, powdered peanut butter, honey, and yogurt..
- Cover or seal the blender before setting to a medium speed for 30 seconds, or 3 intervals of 10 seconds if using a bullet/single-serve blender..
- Conyinue blending until a complete and creamy consistency is achieved..
- Pour your antioxidant-rich, mood-lifting, protein-packed smoothie into a chilled glass and enjoy!.
Rawesome Real Treat SAVOR SMARTBITE SNACKS INC. The Keto Oven Tiamo Foods Inc. Tonica Kombucha Van Dyk's Health Juice Products Ltd. Did lots of fitness - cross-fit workouts, cycling, weight-training, dancing - didn't want to stop! Based on a great deal of research (i.e. eating), we've determined that bananas are the most versatile fruit out there.