Easiest Way to Prep Delicious Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies
Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies.
You can have Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies
- You need 1 envelope of chai tea bag.
- It's 1 packages of Sugar Cookie Mix.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 large of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Eggnog Divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Freshly Grated Nutmeg.
- You need 1 of Parchment Paper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cinnamon Sugar.
Chai Tea Eggnog Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove tea leaves from tea bag.
- Stir together tea leaves, cookie mix, butter, egg, and 2 Tbsp. eggnog until well blended..
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Dust something flat with flour, gently flattened oh just a little bit.
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired (Recommended).
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheet to a wire rack, and cool COMPLETELY (about 10 minutes)..
- Whisk together powdered sugar, nutmeg, and remaining 2 Tbsp. eggnog until smooth.
- Spoon over cooled cookies..
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.