Easiest Way to Meal Prep Yummy KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream
KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream.
You can cook KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream
- Prepare 12 of frozen blueberries.
- It's 6 slice of frozen peaches.
- Prepare 8 of frozen mango chunks.
- It's 6 of frozen whole strawberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of pineapple & homemade vanilla ice cream(i used blue bell).
- It's 40 ml of cold water(i used bottled but any would work).
- Prepare 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 packages of sweetener (i used equal original packets) (optional).
KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream step by step
- Add blueberries, strawberries, mango chunks & sliced peaches into blender with sweetener & pulsates 15-20 times. (REMINDER: Sweetener is optional).
- Add ice cream into blender with to fruit & blend (i put mine on the milkshake setting) until fully mixed together..
- Add water, cinnamon & vanilla into blender (i added while blending the fruit & ice cream mixture but if your not able to you can add after blending & pulsate 20 time)..
- Pour into glass or bowl & enjoy..