Homemade Smoothie Chocolaty Tiramisu. Made with my Homemade Ladyfingers, Homemade Mascarpone, and with the new addition of chocolate, this recipe gives you a To decorate, I dust cocoa powder over a stencil to create beautiful stars on top. This vegan tiramisu smoothie recipe has all the flavours you'd find in tiramisu: chocolate, vanilla and coffee. This vegan Tiramisu Smoothie is dangerously close to dessert but I say it's still healthy enough to call breakfast.
Tiramisu smoothie is inspired by this dessert only and is super easy to make. The ingredients used to make this beverage are coffee, vanilla ice cream, banana, whipped cream, cream cheese, crackers, cocoa powder. You can add vanilla yogurt to this beverage to add some more flavor. You can have Homemade Smoothie Chocolaty Tiramisu using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Smoothie Chocolaty Tiramisu
- It's 1 cup of cream whipped / fresh.
- You need 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- It's 2 tablespoons of red wine dark.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 numbers of egg yolks.
- You need 1 - 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coffee instant.
- It's 2 - 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It's 2 tablespoons of wine rum /.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 - 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare as required of chocolate shavings.
- You need 1 litre of fresh cream amul.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 4 numbers of egg yolks.
- You need 4 of egg whites numbr.
- It's 1/3 cup of caster sugar each.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of maida flour /.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
This is a favorite tiramisu smoothie, try it, you'll love it! [adsense]. In each glass put evenly chocolate mixture, then the vanilla mixture. Chocolate lovers will be in heaven with Chocolate Tiramisu. And there's no coffee or alcohol so it's completely family friendly!
Homemade Smoothie Chocolaty Tiramisu instructions
- Make the fingers and cheese in 1 day advance best. Don't keep,i repeat dont store the cheese for more than 2 days..
- For the mascarpone cheese, heat the cream in a wide saucepan on low flame. As it starts to just bubble slowly add the lemon juice and keep stirring..
- As you see the mixture thickens and not curdle,it will coat the back of the spoon or spatula. Take it off and quickly pour into a seive put over a bowl and covered with 4 layered cheese cloth. Dont press the cheese. Just cover and keep in fridge for 24 hours..
- Preheat oven to 180° and grease your baking sheet with the oil and line with baking paper..
- Beat the egg yolks with 1/3 cup sugar till pale yellowish cream. Alongside beat the whites till soft peaks. Add and whisk the sugar and salt to glossy texture..
- Fold in the egg whites to egg yolk mix.Add sifted flour and vanilla to the the mixture and gently fold in. Be extra gentle so as to incorporate air and make fluffy in the oven..
- Pour in a piping bag and pipe a finger shape onto the sheet leaving an inch gap between each. Put into oven for around 12 mins or till golden brown..
- Take it out and cool. Store in an airtight container..
- Now whip the 1 cup cream with the neded sugar till creamy. Also cream the room temp mascarpone cheese with vanilla and little wine..
- Make a coffee concotion with the coffee,sugar,water.let it boil for few mins. Add the wine and vanilla tonit after cooling..
- Make a zabaione that is a custard of egg yolks sugar vanilla and wine cooked on a low fire on a double boiler. You should keep whisking till its finger hot and mix hso doubled in voume and thick. Take it iff and cool for 15 mins.
- Mix the zabaione to the mascarpone mix and then fold in the cream in 2 parts..
- Next, dip the lady finger biscuits inbthe coffee mix,and layer onto the bottom of a flat rectangular dish greased. Add a layer if the cream mixture and spread off well with a palette knife or spoon. Alternate the layers. I have used an extra layer if marie biscuits as a different biscuit base..
- Dust with cocoa powder unsweetened in top of the cream layer. Cover with a plastic film and refridgerate for a day. T.
- Before serving, take off the wrap,dust with cocoa, shavings of white and dark chocolate!!.
Chocolate soaked lady fingers are layered with mascarpone cream and chocolate custard in this alcohol and coffee free take on the classic tiramisu. This healthy tiramisu recipe is made with homemade lady fingers that are gluten and grain free. A super creamy and high protein dessert, this Greek yogurt tiramisu is made with kaluha and dark chocolate, and of course, marscapone cheese! This Skinny Tiramisu Smoothie satisfies my frequent tiramisu cravings without the guilt. I replaced the mascarpone cheese with low fat whipped cream cheese & nonfat vanilla yogurt, and a crumbled vanilla wafer or two on top acts as the lady fingers in this creamy, no guilt sweet treat.