Easiest Way to Meal Prep Delicious Dragon fruit smoothie
Dragon fruit smoothie. Keep this dragon fruit smoothie recipe vegan by using a non dairy milk and subbing a plant based protein. I will admit, adding dragon fruit to a smoothie in North America is mostly for Instagram! In this smoothie, the pink dragon fruit is the visual star.
Learn how to make the best Dragon fruit smoothie, using fresh dragon fruit (pitaya), mango, and bananas. Add protein powder and a plant based milk for a. Creamy dragon fruit smoothie made with coconut milk, banana, mango, chia seeds, and a The dragon fruit smoothie is pink, creamy and sweet but not too sweet. You can have Dragon fruit smoothie using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon fruit smoothie
- Prepare 1 of dragon fruit chopped.
- Prepare 100 grams of vanila ice cream.
- It's 100 ml of milk sweetened and chilled.
- It's 2 tsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 2 tsp of badam kesar powder.
Dragon fruit and pineapple are blended with yogurt and coconut in this tropical smoothie that you can drink for breakfast, dessert, or as a snack. Dragon fruit is a low-calorie, great tasting fruit, high in fiber, packed with vitamin C and several antioxidants. A dragon fruit smoothie is a great way to add dragon fruit into your diet. Pink dragon fruit not only gives this smoothie it's delightfully vibrant color but it's delicious too.
Dragon fruit smoothie instructions
- First of all add sugar in milk and let it boil for sometime now add badam kesar powder and mix well. Let milk boil till it thickens a bit..
- Add some milk in mixer jar and dragon fruit pieces and blend well..
- Pour some chocolate syrup in glass. Add milk and dragon fruit blend. Mix well. Top up with vanilla ice cream. Garnish with chocolate syrup and dragon fruit pieces.Enjoy chilled..
Dragon fruit smoothie - Dragon fruit or also known as Pitaya is a fruit native to Mexico, South America and Central America. Now the dragon fruit has also been cultivated in Asia such as Indonesia. The vibrant pink color of dragon fruit simply demands one's attention. The dragon fruit puree had a milder taste than I'd expected, which means it pairs well with other I loved the smoothie so much, I couldn't wait to make a smoothie bowl for breakfast the next day. Sharing a gorgeous Dragon Fruit Smoothie recipe which will surprise your guests with it's Dragon Dragon Fruit has always caught my eye in a grocery store.