Easiest Way to Make Tasty Betty's Pound Cake
Betty's Pound Cake.
You can have Betty's Pound Cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Betty's Pound Cake
- You need 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of dry powdered milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Betty's Pound Cake step by step
- Play and sugar and butter til lightly fluffy.
- Add eggs mix one at a time.
- Add in flour, powdered milk, baking powder, and corn syrup.
- Add lemon juice, salt, vanilla , nutmeg, til will blended.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes.
- You can check to see if is done with a toothpick or a butter knife, insert into Middle of loaf, if it comes out clean it is done.
- Serve and enjoy.