Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo)
Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo).
You can have Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo)
- It's 4 of lemons (one for lemon zest).
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- You need 2 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's of Rosemary.
Lemon cake in real lemon (by Her Castillo) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Melt butter in microwave..
- Cut 3 lemons into half. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon..
- Remove the lemon pulp using a spoon and a knife. You will get 6 lemon containers. Zest the last lemon..
- Use a handheld mixer to beat eggs and sugar until creamy. Whisk in flour and melted butter. Stir gently. Add lemon zest and lemon juice and mix until combined..
- Pour batter into the 6 lemon containers. Bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- Decoration: mix lemon juice and powdered sugar to make icing. Top each lemon cake with icing and rosemary..
- Bonus: Save the leftover lemon juice and lemon zest to make lemon curd. Watch video instruction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBCRYAnQl8.