Recipes: Perfect Avocado and Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Avocado and Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Simple, full of protein and carbohydrates, a perfect start for a great healthy day. Banana and avocado make this smoothie bowl creamy and secretly nutritious. You can double the recipe and have the next day's breakfast ready to go, or share it with someone!
The base is frozen banana, which creates a. Pour this into a serving bowl. This creamy avocado smoothie recipe is the BEST healthy breakfast! You can have Avocado and Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- You need 10 of Soaked Almonds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flax seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of Honey.
Made with banana, spinach, and pineapple, it's packed with protein and healthy fats. It gives this smoothie an amazing velvety texture and packs it with healthy fats. Frozen banana - It adds sweetness and. Fresh avocados, bananas and spinach are blended up with almond milk yogurt and coconut water in this delicious, vegan avocado smoothie bowl recipe!
Avocado and Banana Smoothie Bowl Recipe step by step
- First, check the avocado, whether it is ripe or not. Cut and take the avocado flesh in the blender, add one banana, milk, 1 tbsp of honey and blend until it becomes thick and smooth..
- Pour the smoothie into bowl and add your toppings. In my case, I added banana, soaked almonds, flax seeds and a bit of honey on top..
- Now enjoy your perfect Avocado and Banana smoothie bowl..
As we head into Spring in just a few short weeks, I'm excited to share lots of simple, healthy and fresh recipes featuring some of my favorite. This avocado smoothie bowl is whirled up with spinach, yogurt, honey and hemp seeds for a powerful start to the day. Smoothie: Whirl avocado with yogurt, spinach, hemp seeds and honey in a blender until smooth. Today's recipe is in honor of my little avocado. Feel free to mix and match the fruits in this recipe.