Oats and dates milkshake. OATS AND NUTS MILK SHAKE - Mrs. Mr & Mrs Vahchef - Live Cooking. Healthy & Nutritious Oats & Dates Milkshake.:) Try it yourself, Enjoy with your Family and Friends and leave me a comment.:) Oats Milkshake Recipe.
Take oats in a bowl and add little hot water in it. Transfer this in a blender and add chopped seedless dates. Blend it once again with ice cubes and milk. You can have Oats and dates milkshake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats and dates milkshake
- You need 2 cup of oats.
- It's 2 of bananas(frozen).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Apple (frozen).
- It's 1/2 cup of soft dates(remove the skin)can use dates syrup too.
- Prepare 2 glass of chilled milk.
- Prepare As needed of Ice cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- It's 2 scoops of vanilla ice Cream.
- It's 3 tsp of honey.
Grind dates and oats in a blender. Add the remaining milk and blend well. Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth. Once blended and strained return to the oat milk to the blender and To be kept up to date with events, new openings, recipes, things to do and child-friendly places to take the kids, plus.
Oats and dates milkshake instructions
- Take a bowl and add in frozen bananas,dates,oats and milk.now put all in a mixer and blend well.now add ice cubes and blend into smooth paste.
- Now pour in serve glass or jar.garnish with some ice cream, honey and nuts.serve immediately and enjoy.
Another healthy twist on my daily oatmeal. Soaked oats, frozen banana, peanut butter, dates and almond milk. With some extra chocolate, coconut nectar and super thick coconut yogurt swirl. Apple and Oats Milkshake is a healthy milkshake, it rejuvinates you and freshens you up. Sugar is replaced by honey and milk by almond milk, all the We have also used dates in the recipe.