Kiwi & Yogurt Smoothie. Kiwi most commonly refers to: Kiwi (bird), a flightless bird native to New Zealand. Kiwi (people), a nickname for New Zealanders. Kiwi dollar or New Zealand dollar, a unit of currency.
Find unique combinations of cheap flights, trains, and buses and discover new destinations. The kiwi is a type of bird from New Zealand. They are the genus Apteryx of the family Apterygidae. You can have Kiwi & Yogurt Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kiwi & Yogurt Smoothie
- It's of Kiwi 1 - 2 Kiwis.
- It's 1 Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Plain Yogurt.
- It's 60 g of Milk.
- Prepare 20 g of Sugar.
- Prepare of Ice Cubes 80g.
There are several species and sub-species of kiwi. The kiwi is a symbol for New Zealand. People from New Zealand are nicknamed "Kiwis". They have a long beak and brown feathers. kiwi (plural kiwi or kiwis).
Kiwi & Yogurt Smoothie step by step
- Peel and slice the kiwi(s). Set aside 2 - 3 slices as decoration. Add the rest of the sliced kiwis to a blender..
- Add the vanilla ice cream, plain yogurt, milk, sugar and ice cubes to the blender and blend well..
- Decorate as you like..
A flightless bird of the genus Apteryx native to New Zealand. Alternative letter-case form of Kiwi (person from New Zealand). (informal) A New Zealand dollar. A green-yellow colour, like that of kiwi flesh (also called kiwi green). kiwi: (military, slang). Find unique combinations of cheap flights, trains, and buses and discover new destinations. Get inspired, search, and book directly on https.