Recipes: Healthy Jack's chocolate protein smoothie (vegan)🍫🥛
Jack's chocolate protein smoothie (vegan)🍫🥛. Protein-rich dairy is off the table, and vegan protein powders from things like rice and peas tend to be a little bit more expensive. The best vegan chocolate protein smoothie made with plant-based protein, cacao powder, chia seeds, superfoods and cacao nibs. Perfect for a post-workout snack or protein packed breakfast!
This recipe could be a protein packed breakfast, or a perfect post-workout smoothie. We source all the protein we need from the same place we get all of our other nutrients…plants! This is a high protein and vegan smoothie that is made without any protein powders. You can have Jack's chocolate protein smoothie (vegan)🍫🥛 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jack's chocolate protein smoothie (vegan)🍫🥛
- You need 400 ml of plant milk (oat).
- It's 1 of banana.
- Prepare Handful of frozen summer fruits.
- It's 7 tablespoon of oats.
- You need 4-5 of dates.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (or tbsp cocoa powder).
- Prepare Tablespoon of honey (optional).
It's filled with nutrients and is great for digestion. This vegan chocolate protein smoothie bowl tastes like dessert for breakfast! It's satisfying, nourishing, and so much fun to make and eat. A few years back, when I was in university, I got into the habit of making a smoothie bowl for breakfast a few mornings every week.
Jack's chocolate protein smoothie (vegan)🍫🥛 step by step
- In a blender jug or large container, pour in the plant milk. Add the banana, frozen fruits, oats, dates, cocoa powder, protein powder, and honey..
- Blend until smooth. Add more oats until the desired thickness is reached.
Red lentils give this smoothie a plant-based protein boost. To make this smoothie vegan, try using unsweetened coconut beverage or almond milk in place of the dairy milk. This healthy green smoothie gets super creamy from the frozen banana and avocado.. This Protein Smoothie Is for Weight Loss, for Breakfast, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Includes Protein Powder and Chocolate This vegan chunky monkey protein shake is a great pre-workout or post-workout shake. You can make this a kid-friendly recipe by replacing the protein powder with a non-dairy yogurt or greek yogurt.