Recipes: Healthy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls. To a high-speed blender, add frozen dragon fruit, frozen raspberries, banana, protein powder, and dairy-free milk (starting with lower end of range). The trick to a thick smoothie bowl is being patient and blending slowly, adding only as much liquid as necessary, and using a smoothie wand (or something comparable that's blender safe) to scrape the sides down as it. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert.
Dragon fruit doesn't have much flavor (but loads of color), which lets the other ingredients, like delicately sweet almond milk, tangy kombucha, and tart pineapple shine. A cool, creamy, and beautiful tropical smoothie bowl made with coconut milk, berries, and tropical fruits. This dragon fruit smoothie bowl is a refreshing and beautiful way to start your day. You can cook Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
- Prepare of For the smoothie bowl:.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen dragon fruit (I used the brand creative gourmet).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- Prepare 1 of large banana.
- It's of For the toppings:.
- Prepare of Use any desired toppings (go to top of page to see the topping I used).
Have you seen dragon fruit in your supermarket? It's one of those produce items that you pick up, maybe sniff, and wonder what in the world it is. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a reminder to us that beauty is more than skin deep. Yet it doesn't mean you have to ignore the surface.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls step by step
- Gather all ingredients..
- In a high speed blender, process the frozen blueberries, raspberries, dragon fruit, milk and banana..
- Continue processing until the mixture becomes smooth and a think consistency..
- Add more milk if needed. if the mixture is too runny then add some more frozen fruit..
- Pour into 2 medium sized bowls and top with the toppings of your choice..
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie in a bowl is very creamy and full of goodness. It doesn't just look beautiful it also tastes really good. Serving these smoothies in a bowl will allow you to top it with more fresh fruits like raspberries, blackberries, and you can also garnish it with almond nuts, chia seeds, and sunflower seeds for additional crunchiness when you eat them. Dragon fruit or pitaya smoothie bowl makes a wonderful breakfast bowl that's packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. To be honest, dragon fruit doesn't taste like much.