Recipes: Diet Smoothie Cupcakes
You can cook Smoothie Cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoothie Cupcakes
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter (softened).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of leftover smoothie pulp (note below).
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
Smoothie Cupcakes step by step
- This recipe came about while making smoothies. I included my smoothie but you can use it with any smoothie recipe and it will be great.
- I made a simple smoothie(1/3 cup frozen mangoes, 1/4 cup frozen blueberries, 1/4 cup blueberry yogurt, 1/2 cup almond milk (regular milk is fine).
- I then strained the smoothie, and used the thick pulp to make these muffins..
- Preheat oven to 350 °f.
- Grease a cupcake tin (I used a mini cupcake tin).
- Cream together butter and sugar then add in honey.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix together.
- In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet..
- Stir in milk.
- Now add the smoothie pulp, nuts and raisins and mix well.
- Pour batter into cupcake tin, about 3/4ths of the way full.
- Bake cupcakes at 350 for 18 minutes..
- These taste great without frosting but I added a cream cheese frosting. Enjoy !.