Healthy Breakfast Milkshake. There is a list of healthy milkshakes you can try out this morning for breakfast. From fruit shakes to vegetable shakes, there are lots of beverages which can complete your meal. Traditional milk shakes—made with ice cream and chocolate—can do diet damage.
To make Dry Fruits Milkshake recipe you. Healthy recipes of smoothies and milkshakes includes Date and Apple Shake, Honey Banana Shake, Jamun Smoothie, Mango and Pineapple Smoothie etc. Have fun while making the milkshakes or. You can have Healthy Breakfast Milkshake using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Breakfast Milkshake
- You need 1 2/3 cup of milk (any).
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- It's 5 of strawberries (no stem).
- You need 1/4 cup of instant oatmeal uncooked.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder(I used chocolate).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cacao powder.
- It's 2 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It's 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 4 of ice cubes.
With these healthy milkshake recipes, you won't even notice you're on a diet. Healthy living can also mean milkshakes if you use the healthier ingredients that have less fat and less sugar. Whizz up a refreshing milkshake for a quick breakfast or treat. We've got indulgent chocolate, banana and strawberry flavours, plus fruity exercise shakes.
Healthy Breakfast Milkshake step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or I used nutribullet and blend. Filling and delicious!.
Healthy smoothie recipes and homemade milkshakes that taste like dessert and yet are healthy enough to drink for breakfast! Apple blends with milk and honey or sugar taste so yummy and kids would love this healthy drink. Healthy Smoothie Recipes Normal milkshakes can get pretty boring sometimes. When I tasted this Healthy Chocolate Milkshake, those memories began flooding back. Normally I'm not a big smoothie-for-breakfast type of person.