Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach.
You can have Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach
- It's 1 cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and mangos were used in mine.).
- It's 1 of banana- peeled (sliced frozen or unfrozen both work).
- Prepare 1 of handful of spinach-washed & stems removed.
- You need 1/3 cup of greek or low fat yogurt (plain or vanilla will work, for an extra kick use some with fruit flavor).
- It's 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1/4 cup of favorite juice (orange, mango, apple or cranberry work well).
Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach instructions
- Lightly blend frozen fruit, banana, spinach, and yogurt in blender..
- Add juice and honey, continue blending. More juice, berries, and yogurt can be added to your liking. Keep in mind more juice thins, frozen fruit thickens. Bananas and honey are a healthier way to add sweetness. Using frozen fruit eliminates chunks of ice..
- Kmurcks 3/2014.