Recipes: Diet BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES. This blueberry smoothie with plain yogurt is seasoned with a bit of nutmeg. I also used vanilla yogurt and added a few more blueberries. Blueberry Smoothie - A healthy, filling breakfast smoothie containing oats.
They make it so easy to take in an array of nutrients at once. Acai with Strawberry and Blueberry Smoothie Incredible Smoothies. This Blueberry Banana Smoothie made simply with blueberries, bananas, almond milk, almond butter and hemp seeds - great for breakfast or a refreshing snack! You can cook BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES
- You need 500 ml of elle n vire whipping cream.
- It's 100 grams of HERO blueberry jam.
- Prepare 100 grams of icing sugar.
This smoothie gives you plenty of energy, plus the flavours of vanilla and blueberries are an Blueberries - Any berry will work (blackberry, raspberry, strawberry) and will have a similar. Cool off with this low-fat blueberry smoothie that uses fresh or frozen blueberries, blueberry yogurt, and ice cubes, and reap the health benefits. I loved my Strawberry Kale Smoothie so much, I decided to try it with a different berry. A superior blueberry and banana smoothie with a huge protein kick!
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES step by step
- Using a mixer, mix the whipping cream in high speed until whipped.
- Add icing sugar and blueberry jam into it, stir with spatula until well combined.
- Put it in the freezer until it becomes an ice cream.
- Add 2 scoop of blueberry icecream and a cup of water into blender, and blend it for 2 minutes.
- Serves in chill.
This Blueberry Smoothie recipe is healthy, nutritious & easy to make with frozen blueberries and almond milk. Easy Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Easy Healthy Breakfast Healthy Smoothie Recipes Blueberry Fruit Dairy Recipes Gluten Free. Find the perfect frozen Wild Blueberry smoothie recipe fro you today! See more ideas about Smoothies, Blueberries smoothie, Smoothie recipes. Lunch crept up silently upon me today.