Recipes: Delicious Super red smoothie
Super red smoothie. Keyword: berries, dairy free, egg free, gluten-free, no cook, nut free, red smoothie, vegetarian. In the mood for a delicious and nutritious smoothie? In this nutrition webisode, Margaux J Rathbun, B.
My grandfather always used to say in his Italian accent Beets are a super food, a super anti-oxidant that fights cancer and reduces inflammation. Smoothies are convenient because you can quickly throw the ingredients in a blender and you'll have a meal that's both drinkable and portable. Most of these recipes can be whipped up in two minutes flat. You can cook Super red smoothie using 18 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super red smoothie
- Prepare 1 of beet peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot peeled and chopped.
- It's 2 of celery stalk and leaves.
- Prepare 2 of tomato chopped.
- It's 1 of avocado peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pithaya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- It's 1 cup of papaya chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It's 1 tbs of mint.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro.
- It's 1/4 cup of Hopi-red-dye-amaranth leaves.
- Prepare 1 cups of Lima Dulce juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of fruit vinegar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chia.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of wheat germ.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of maca powder.
See more ideas about Smoothies, Smoothie recipes, Healthy smoothies. A goji berry, raspberry and cacao smoothie with creamy almond and cacao butters. Superfood smoothie recipes are best when they're flexible. Use any of the following flavorful combinations as a starting point: Peanut butter and jelly: Recreate the PB&J classics with frozen.
Super red smoothie instructions
- Blend well and enjoy!.
If your smoothie game has revolved around these core players for as long as you can remember, it's time to recruit some new members to the team. Join the GreenBlender Smoothie Club to get five hand crafted smoothie recipes, and all Smoothie Recipes With Spinach. Even though we love kale (and all leafy greens for that matter), spinach will. Try these healthy smoothie recipes to get the nutrients and protein you need. Samantha's Super Smoothie: With one serving of veggies and three servings of fruit, this smoothie The SparkPeople Special Smoothie: Packed with calcium, protein and vitamins, this quick snack will.