Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe uses pitaya, or dragon fruit, for a delicious bowl that packs health benefits. You'll have to experience that answer first hand when making this Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl that's loaded with fiber, antioxidants, healthy fats, and protein (lots of options here!).
I loved the smoothie so much, I couldn't wait to make a smoothie bowl for breakfast the. Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day. And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this vibrant The vibrant pink color of dragon fruit simply demands one's attention. You can have Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls
- It's of For the smoothie bowl:.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of frozen dragon fruit (I used the brand creative gourmet).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- You need 1 of large banana.
- It's of For the toppings:.
- You need of Use any desired toppings (go to top of page to see the topping I used).
Wondering how to cut and how to eat the tropical super fruit Dragon Fruit Pitaya ? Check out this video for a Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe to take. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a reminder to us that beauty is more than skin deep. Yet it doesn't mean you have to ignore the surface.
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls instructions
- Gather all ingredients..
- In a high speed blender, process the frozen blueberries, raspberries, dragon fruit, milk and banana..
- Continue processing until the mixture becomes smooth and a think consistency..
- Add more milk if needed. if the mixture is too runny then add some more frozen fruit..
- Pour into 2 medium sized bowls and top with the toppings of your choice..
This dragon fruit recipe is inspired by my daughter, Clare, because it's beautiful and sweet. It's also a bit unique, because dragonfruit is not a staple Simple. This vibrant magenta smoothie bowl is as delicious as it is beautiful. Dragon fruit doesn't have much flavor (but loads of color), which lets the other ingredients, like delicately sweet almond milk, tangy kombucha, and tart pineapple shine. You can't go wrong with tropical fruit toppers.