Recipe: Yummy Family’s favorite cheese cake
Family’s favorite cheese cake. Be the first to review this recipe. The original version of this recipe came from Taste of Home, though I have modified it slightly. Betty demonstrates how to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, a favorite recipe in her family.
It's fluffy, delicate and absolutely delicious. I've shared it at many gatherings over the years and have even started baking it for our friends instead of Christmas cookies. Let's talk about one of my favorite desserts, cheesecake. You can have Family’s favorite cheese cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Family’s favorite cheese cake
- It's of ///Crust///.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of ///Bottom Filling///.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 TBSP of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's of ///Top Filling///.
- Prepare 2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 4 TBSP of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Thick crust with a creamy center and a. Family's favorite cheese cake. graham crackers•sugar•melted butter•cream cheese•sugar•fresh squeezed lemon juice•vanilla•salt. Magnolia Cream Cheese•Brown Sugar•Large Eggs•Corn Starch•Melted salted butter•crushed grahams•melted salted butter•Note: do. "A simple baked cheesecake is one my favourite desserts. Stream it now on CBC Gem.
Family’s favorite cheese cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325F..
- Crush graham crackers. (It’s easy to crush them by putting the crackers in a ziplock bag and smashing them with a rolling pin).
- Spray oil into the pie pan. Mix all the ingredients for the crust. Press the crust hard into the pie pan. Rest it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients for the bottom filling one at a time (starting from the cream cheese) with electric mixer..
- Pour the filling into the pie pan and bake it for 30 minutes. The baked surface should not be wet or burnt. (After baking the bottom filling, reheat the oven at 325F for the top filling‘s bake.).
- Let it cool at room temperature for a while then rest it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ///Make sure the bottom filling is chilled well(otherwise you will have a hard time spreading the top filling)///.
- While it’s chilling, make the top filling..
- Mix all the ingredients for the top filling with spatula. Pour it on top of the bottom filling..
- Bake it for additional 20 minutes..
- Let it chill for at least 3 hours before you serve and enjoy🎉.
Two of our favorite desserts rolled into one. These soft, chewy, contest-winning cherry These Cherry Cheesecake Cookies are like nothing I have ever had before. In Russia, tvorog (quark or cottage cheese) is a childhood favorite. In Russia, tvorog (quark or cottage cheese) is a childhood favorite. Creamy and cheesy, this homemade mac and cheese recipe is just the ticket for traditional comfort food, but with lots of mix-in possibilities that help you put a flavor-forward twist on a classic recipe.